Wednesday, December 24, 2008

IT'S ON LIKE TRON!

Christmas is almost here; I am completely unprepared. I didn't have money to get anyone a presents, or get materials to make anything... so I pretty much look like a deadbeat asshole child/friend/sibling/family member this year. Much like every other day/year... ha. New Years Eve is going to be pretty chill. Probably just going to the island either to chill in Ladysmith at Kory n Myla's or to Nanaimer to chill with Michelle. Either way it will be getting baked and chilling, no crazy drunken times.

I have this growing obsession with high-top shoes. I have no idea why, but they're so awesome. WET PANTIES kind of awesome. I need to go clothes shopping. I need someone to come clothes shopping and help me make outfits that don't look retarded.

Speaking of friends, Michelle and I started talking last night. Random message from her on msn out of the blue... then it just seemed like nothing ever really happeend (as usual.) Guess that's why they call them best friends for life?

Still trying to find a weed hook-up in V'couvie... well, not so much trying as much as hoping someone will bring me weed. Someone bring me some j's and come on an adventure. Dooooo it.

Also still making decisions about the move to Calgary. I think I'm going to write dad and plan a visit sometime next spring/summer for a week or so. I've also been letting my feelings for someone sort of take over, bad move. I saw a super ridiculously cute photo of him on the F-book (gaybook) and I started to swoon again. Time to bury those feelings deep. HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE! EAT THOSE FEELINGS, EMOTIONAL FATTY!

I did find a cute boy that I secretly have a secret facebook crush on. Facebook is horrible. It turns the sweetest of people (me) into creepy inter-stalkers (not me.) He's so gnarly though, every single default pic i swooned a little more. Pics of him with bloody lips after drinking out of broken wine bottles, pics of him puking on sidewalks, pics of him stoned. Stoner grungey hippy dude, let's do it. IT'S ON LIKE TRON!

No comments: