Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fistful of Quarters



The King of Kong.

I watched this a couple of days ago, just haven't had the time or energy to write about it here. Maybe it's just because I'm a super nerd, but I think THIS MOVIE IS FUCKING AWESOME!!! When and if you get the chance, download and watch it.

I have a doctor's appointment on Monday because my energy levels are totally non-existent right now and Derek thinks I might have mono. I've been sleeping ridiculous amounts (like, 19-20 hours straight) and have absolutely no energy when I wake up. This is really hindering my school and other activities I am trying to do.

Kind of had a conversation with Oliver about how things have been between us, and how it makes me feel and I'm pretty sure it's over. Well, when you say something that's really personal and whatnot, and the other person just peaces you out and doesn't talk to you ever again after that, then yeah... over. Guess "the girl" does need to find someone that actually wants her... :P

I am getting really interested in vegan baking lately. I've been reading Sarah Kramer's website/blog and when I get the money I'd like to get one of her vegan cook books. I'm not really into cooking vegan MEALS (as I'm not vegan at all, or even vegetarian) but vegan baking really interests me for some reason. Plus baking is cute as hell! So if anyone finds any neat vegan baking recipes or cook books, websites, links, anything! just let me know.

And now I have to go get ready to go shopping with Dale. I'm getting new clothes because all the clothes I have are gross, and I need to look cute for interviews and boys. HA.

No comments: