I quit the porn store yesterday/today and I called in sick today because I was up all night with anxiety attacks (over quitting... go figure.) and 2 hours later I get a call from some woman at La Senza in Metrotown to schedule an interview there. I guess I applied there 6 months to a year ago and they're just calling me NOW. Crazy timing.
Crazy good. (If I get the job.) Still working with boobies, just less exposed boobies. haha.
OH! And I also found out from a little bird why I was not invited to Alan's Halloween party tonight. 1. Ryan was going, and we all know what an asshole he is. (And by we all, I mean me.) 2. Apparently some girl named Joanne (Alan's girlfriend?) "dislikes" me despite the fact that she's never even met me, seen me OR talked to me. EVER! Good thing you're so judgemental Joanne, otherwise how would you like or dislike someone!? YOU WOULD ACTUALLY HAVE TO GET TO KNOW THEM OMFG! So I won't be talking to Alan anymore, and I won't be hanging out there anymore which sucks because now I can't play with puppies, I can't get any weed and I lost a new friend. I just don't want to get involved with people who could/would cause that much drama already. I'm out of highschool, thanks.
"I guess I'm just not meant to have friends..." -
C'est la vie.

No comments:
Post a Comment